What can Twelixir do with my Twitter account?
Twelixir requires access to your Twitter account to retrieve your data in order to provide you with the full experience.
Twelixir will be able to:
• See your Tweets/Retweets/Mentions/ who you follow/ follows you.
Twelixir will not:
• Update your profile / Post Tweets / Access your direct messages or Twitter password.
Do I need to provide my Twitter password?
No you don't.
What are the difference between Free, Standard and Advanced levels ?
Have a look at the pricing page.
What are my payment options?
You can pay using your credit card or your Paypal account. Twelixir will not see your credit card number as payment is direclty made on the Paypal website.
The CSV export is not working...
The CSV export feature requires Advanced or Pro level (you can check your current level at the top right of the screen).
I have the Advanced level, but the CSV export doesn’t seem to work!
You need a spreadsheet software to open the CSV file (Excel, Google Spreadsheet offline,...).
You can also use a simple text editor (Notepad, TextEdit ...) to open and view the content of the file.
Why can’t I see my latest Tweets or Followers on Twelixir ?
There could be different reasons for that:
• Free level users do not always have access to the latest data.
• Standard and Advanced level users can request an update using the “Refresh” button.
• There may be a slight delay between when an information is available on Twitter.com and when it’s available to applications using the Twitter API, such as Twelixir. (But it eventually will...)
How can I follow/unfollow a user from Twelixir ?
For the moment, you need to click on his nickname to go to the Twitter web site and do it from there.